I’ve started a new job at Podnosh, a consultancy run by Nick Booth, which provides social media training and strategy advice to local government, public bodies, charities, housing associations, neighbourhood groups and active citizens.
The work is varied. Some of the things I’m working on include:
- Training workshops for community groups to learn social reporting.
- Management of clients’ websites (using WordPress Multisite) and technical support.
- Assisting with event coordination such as SpeedData, a collaboration between Podnosh and Substrakt, a digital media and design agency.
- Coordinating the monthly central Birmingham social media surgery for voluntary and community groups.
- Creating content for blogs.