I’ve started a new job at Podnosh, a consultancy run by Nick Booth.
Podnosh provide social media training and strategy advice to local government, public bodies, charities, housing associations, neighbourhood groups and active citizens.
The work is varied. Some of the things I’m working on include:
- training workshops for community groups to learn social reporting
- managing clients’ websites and a WordPress Multisite instance
- helping to coordinate events such as SpeedData
- coordinating the monthly central Birmingham social media surgery for voluntary and community groups
- creating content for clients’ blogs